Hello Fellow Blogger Friends,
I promise I haven't forgot about my blog. It just that things have been crazy around our house. First of all, we have all been sick. It started with the boys and has continued with Jonathan and finally myself. Also we have had "technical difficulties" at our house. My laptop crashed and burned. As Jonathan described it... the blue screen of death meaning my hard drive was fried. Luckily, we have a good friend who was able to get it up and running long enough to back all my pictures off and onto a disk. A sigh of relief for this die-hard scrapbooker. To make matters worse, our older desk top computer will not read my ultra SD memory card from my camera. So my Christmas wish is for a new laptop and an external hard drive to back up my pics. Hopefully I will be returning to the land of blogging real soon. Merry Christmas!!!
4 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment