Hello Dear Blogger Friends,
After several looooong months of surviving without my laptop, it is up and running. YEAH!!! The past few months have been super busy. I will try and update with pics soon. The big news around here has been the weather! We started the Fall out with a 100 year flood. The boys missed an entire week of school. However, it was really neat to see the body of Christ reach out to the flood victims. Winter weather has been just as crazy! We have had snow on 3 different occasions. I will post some pics because for the 1st time the boys were able to ride my sled that I have had since I was a little girl. We have stored it in the garage for the past couple of winters disappointed we haven't been able to use it. But not this year! We are soooo over the cold weather! I am ready for Spring! Pedicures and flip-flops here I come!!!!
4 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment