Friday, May 22, 2009

My trip to Publix Today


Today I made my weekly trip to Publix. Here is a list of what I bought:

-2 boxes of Betty Crocker brownie mix

-2 jars of Ragu' spaghetti sauce

-5 bottles of A1 steak sauce

-5 bottles of Kraft salad dressing

-1 box of Wheat Thins

-2 boxes of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn

- 2 bottles of Aunt Jemina pancake syrup

- 2 jars of Kraft mayo

-2 pkg. of Kraft cheese singles

-2 pkg. of Dixie Ultra paper plates

- 1 pkg. of Dixie Napkins

- 1 container of Edy's ice cream
-2 Aunt Jemina breakfast entrees


That's 29 items! I paid $17.47 for the above items. My savings was 85.17!!!!! (store savings + coupon savings) WOW!!!
If you were at all unsure about this whole coupon thing, hopefully you will become a believer. BTW, I recently attended a coupon class. If you want more info. let me know. I would love an opportunity to share!!!!

2 comments:

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

Hip hip HOORAY!!!!!! I'm SO proud!! you've gotten the bug for sure!! You did FANTASTIC, that's just awesome Lisa!!! HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! Seriously I'm THRILLED for you!!!

monica said...

If I come to your house I'm having pancakes with A1 sauce and brownies for dessert, is that the plan?! :) Just kidding, good deals.